The Frankston Football Club’s (The Club) commitment to its Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
(DI&B) Plan forms part of our vision of becoming the leading sporting organisation in our region.
We strive to offer a safe and inclusive club and workplace environment, reflecting the
community we are in.
We are delighted to have extended our partnership with stadium sponsor Kinetic, whose values
align with our own, and believe that together our partnership can be a vehicle for social good.
Kinetic has supported the club since 2018 and recently announced that this would continue for
the next four years.
Stage 1: 2022-23
The Club’s Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Plan achievements to date in 2022 include:
● Establishing and releasing a Code of Conduct in January.
● Holding our inaugural annual Indigenous match in consultation with local representative
Indigenous groups and individuals in July.
● Establishing a DI&B Subcommittee in August.
The Club is also on track to:
● Conduct an internal DI&B survey for all staff, players, and board members in November.
● Become a Pride in Sport Member in November.
● Facilitate Indigenous education sessions for our players, coaches, board members, and
staff in December.
● Create a Multi-Faith Prayer Room for players, staff and supporters by January 2023.
● Launch our Reflect RAP in 2023.
The Club is further committed to its women’s program, and after a successful second season,
the development of the program is trending strongly towards growth.
We look forward to building and sustaining our community partnerships, as part of our journey to
develop a truly inclusive and safe club culture for all, ensuring that our DI&B Plan is reflective of
the values at the core of the Frankston Football Club.
For more information or to get involved, please contact Jess Jones, Diversity & Inclusion +
Women’s Football Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org