Date of Meeting – 10 February 2022
Notice is now given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Frankston Football Club Inc. (‘the Club’) will be held on 10 February 2022 at the Frankston Football Club Clubrooms (Cnr Plowman Place & Young St, Frankston 3199) commencing at 6pm.
Items of Business:
- Board Report, Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report To receive the Board Report of the general business of the Company, the Financial Statements and Independent Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31 October 2021.
- Amendments to the Club’s Constitution
To consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions as special resolutions, each of which is to take effect at the conclusion of the meeting and is independent of the others (save that an amendment to the constitution will not be adopted to the extent that it is dependent on another amendment that has not been adopted):
a. Resolution 1: That the Constitution of the Frankston Football Club be amended as per the changes outlined in Attachment 1.
3. Election of Board members
To elect three (3) Board members to the Club in accordance with the Club’s Constitution:
- Donna Rooks, being a Board member of the Club (whose term in office expires at the conclusion of the annual general meeting), offers herself for re-election;
- Brad Sykes, being a Board member of the Club (whose term in office expires at the conclusion of the annual general meeting), offers himself for re-election;
- James van Beek, being a Board member of the Club (who, as a casual vacancy, must be voted on by the members at the annual general meeting), offers himself for election;
Following the nominations process, the Club has not received any nominations for positions on the Board. In accordance with the Constitution, the incumbent directors that nominated for re-election will be declared re-elected without ballot.
4. Other Business
Any other business that may be brought forward in accordance with the Club’s constitution.
Dated 20 January 2022 By order of the Board
Frankston Football Club Inc.