- I have worked with AFL clubs since 1996 – first starting with Nth Melbourne under Greg Miller
- I was involved with St.Kilda in various roles (Opposition Analyst / Development Coach & Player Development)from 2009 – 2012, before working with Port Adelaide in a p/time opposition role for 2 more years.
- I had a consulting role to Phil Walsh in his time at Adelaide as Senior Coach.
- Post leaving St.Kilda – I was involved with both the Sandy Dragons TAC cup team (Mids Coach) and was also the Head Coach of the re-vitalised Mentone Grammar football programme.
- 2017 – I spent as the Sen Asst / Mids coach at the Casey Demons alongside Justin Plapp.
- I studied Visual Communications (Graphic Design) at University and worked in Sydney for almost 20 years in both small business/consultancy and the corporate space, in various marketing & design roles.
- I am employed as the Head of Digital & Creative for a global leadership development company called “Cirrus” based out of the UK – with our APAC head office here in Melbourne. I am also a business coach for them.
Quote: “I am extremely excited to be appointed as Senior Coach of the Frankston FC and fully understand the challenge as we continue our journey towards building a great club, people and players involved in the VFL competition. Our aim is to create a sustainable elite football environment where players can challenge & develop themselves at VFL level and, as a group, work to become a great football club both on & off field. Personally, the opportunity to coach in my own right and lead the on-field direction of such a proud club is an honour and I appreciate the opportunity granted to me. Now to roll up the sleeves and get started on the hard work in front of us.”
- Currently a Performance Analyst at St Kilda FC and have been for 5 years
- Accredited AFL Level 2 Coach
- Playing Midfield Assistant Coach at DWWWW FC in 2017 (Preliminary Final) – Playing Midfield Assistant Coach at Cora Lynn FC in 2016 (Premiers) – Sandringham FC from 2013 – 2016 (Development Squad only – assisted Development Coaches with review meetings in years 3 and 4)
- Dandenong Stingrays FC TAC Cup pathway program 2008-2011 (only 5 Under 18 games)
- Vic Country Under 16’s Squad 2010
- Berwick FC 2002 – 2015
Chris says “It’s a privilege to be a part of the Frankston Football Club’s return to the VFL competition. I’m excited by the opportunity to help develop the Dolphins’ players going forward.”