The Frankston Football Club, who play in the Victorian Football League, is seeking Sports Trainers for the remainder of 2018 Season.
The Club is seeking Sports Trainers to work with our VFL men’s team. This is a great opportunity to work in a semi-professional football environment.
The successful applicants will be rostered as part of a team of trainers under the guidance of our Head Trainer and must be available to attend training sessions (Up to 2 sessions per week) and match day on either Saturday or Sunday.
Our trainers form part of our highly valuable High Performance/Medical and Physio team which means that you’ll get great experience working with professionals in their fields.
- Assist the Head Trainer with massage, hydration, strapping and injury prevention duties at training sessions and on match days.
- Assist with training sessions held by the Club as required and rostered by the Head Trainer.
- Liaise with Doctors, Physios, High Performance Staff regarding any player medical issues.
- Minimum criteria is Level 1 Sports Trainer and current first aid & CPR qualification.
- Remuneration is available.
- To apply please submit your resume to Frankston FC Operations Manager Tina Bremert – email@example.com